By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

You Don't Need It

Day 197


“You don't need a big promotional budget to get noticed and make your own waves.”
~ Kevin Kaiser

I can’t market my book because _____________ - you fill in the blank. 

Got it? 

Now here’s my response:

Bologna.

Nothing can stop you from marketing your book if you truly believe in it. You can market your book without money, without time, without a home computer, without a marketing manager, without whatever it is that you think is stopping you.

The only thing that’s powerful enough to keep you from marketing your book is yourself. You're all that’s standing in your way. So step aside, and start working your way towards book marketing success today!

Marketing prompt:


Simply tell someone about your book today. I don't care if you do it on the phone, at the store, or in a blog. Just let someone know that you’re an author and where they can get your book.


Days to go: 168

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.