By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Slow and Steady

Day 198


“It’s better to do one thing well then ten things poorly.”
~Heather Hart

  • Overloaded. 
  • Exhausted. 
  • Stressed out. 
  • Stretched to the limit.

Do any of those describe you? 

I’m often running in 300 directions at once and leaving a trail of half finished projects in my wake. But if I know one thing, it’s that doing something right yields much better results.

It’s like that old saying, if you're not going to do it right, why bother to do it all?

Don’t go crazy with trying to do everything at once when marketing your book. Just take it one step at a time. Slow and steady wins the race.

Marketing prompt:


Conduct a survey related to either your niche, or readers in general and distribute the results in a press release or blog post.


Days to go: 167

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.