By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life

Day 160


“Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works.”
~ Thomas J. Peters

Life, book marketing, they’re pretty much the same (or maybe I just need to get out more). Some of your book marketing efforts will succeed, others won’t, as long as you’re tracking your results, you’ll be able to tell the difference and can do more of what works.

Marketing prompt:


Visit the website: http://searchenginewatch.com/ and see if you can learn anything new.


Days to go: 205


No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.