By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Rinse and Repeat



“Repetition is a key to gaining audience recognition.”
~Shelley Hitz

As I've been writing this book, I kind of feel like I’m repeating a few of the same things constantly, but that’s how you successfully market your book. You say something, you say it again, you change your wording and say it yet again.

Repetition helps people remember things – myself included.

Marketing prompt:


Find a few websites that allow you to register your book for free and do so. You can find a whole slew of suggested sites in my book, Author Publicity Pack (a book I just happened to co-author with Shelley Hitz)

Days to go: 225

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.