By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Connections Are Everything



“Companies need connections to their markets to create long–term loyalty.”
~ Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff

Connections are everything in the marketing world - whether it’s your connection with readers, other authors in your niche, or even affiliates or freelance workers. You can know everything there is to know about marketing and still never sell a book if you don’t work on building your connections.

Marketing prompt:


Spend today networking. Introduce yourself to high profile people in your niche.

Days to go: 224

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.