By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Proverbial Box


Thinking outside of the box and watching for opportunities that look like a good fit are some avenues that have helped me generate publicity.
~ Barbara Techel

There are marketing books full of marketing prompts (such as this one). But sometimes the best marketing ideas are ones that you come up with on your own. Every idea was originally an original idea.

Marketing prompt:


Check to see if you meet the criteria for having a Wikipedia page about yourself as an author. If you don’t feel comfortable writing one about yourself, ask an author or friend if they would be willing to write one about you – you could always return the favor.

Days to go: 226

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.