By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

True Friends


Day 107


“All of marketing consists in creating relationships. Real relationships: friends, lovers, partners, warriors, fans.”
~ The Quotable John Kremer

Relationships lead to sales, but they shouldn't be founded on that principle. You shouldn't be building relationships with readers just because you want them to buy your book. It has to be a give and take relationship, not a: “I’ll be your friend if it means you’ll buy my book” kind of thing. Readers will see right through that.

Marketing prompt:


Gift a copy of your book to one of your followers. Make sure to send a thank you note along with it.

Days to go: 258




No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.