By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Get Excited!


Day 106

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


{{PD-US}}

I’m assuming that at one point or another you were enthusiastic about your book. But are you just as enthusiastic about selling it? Do you still get stars in your eyes when a new 5 star review comes in? Enthusiasm is important when it comes to marketing your book. If you don’t care if it sells, why should anyone else?

Marketing prompt:


Go back through some of your book reviews and read how your book is affecting readers. You can pull some excerpts to use as marketing quotes while you’re at it.

Days to go: 259



No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.