By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just Be There


Day 109


Eighty percent of success is showing up.
~ Woody Bennett, 1935

I don’t know about you, but there are days where I just don’t want to work. I long for a day off, and as a self-employed individual, I’m the only one there is to force myself to sit down and my desk and actually get some work done. Taking a day off would be easy... but taking off 5 days would be just as easy. It’s important to schedule at least a little bit of work time every day and not get in the habit of skipping out. It took 21 days to build the habit of marketing our books every day, let’s not give it up without a fight.

Marketing prompt:


Visit some blogs in your niche and leave comments on their most recent posts (make sure they all link back to your blog or website).

Days to go: 256



No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.