By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Before You Answer...


Day 112


To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do to conclusions.
~ Benjamin Franklin

Do you jump at new opportunities? It seems live we've been taught to say no so much that sometimes we might tend to say it too much. Before you say no to something, check your calendar and see if you realistically have the time to complete it.

Marketing prompt:


Check your book marketing calendar for upcoming days that don’t have anything scheduled yet. Can you plan something to fill those days?

Days to go: 253


No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.