By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Appreciation


Day 111


“Build relationships where your readers grow to know, like and trust you.”
~Shelley Hitz

We already know that marketing is about building relationships, but the kind of relationships you build is important as well. I have relationships with some members on LinkedIn that don’t encourage me to know them anywhere else – and I certainly don’t like or trust them... You don’t want to be one of those people.
I’m not talking about walking around on egg shells or doing everything in your power to be a people pleaser, I’m just talking about putting your best foot forward. Let others know that your real, and that you care about more than selling your books or getting the last word.

Marketing prompt:


Send one of your followers a thank you note on Facebook, or send the administrator of a group on LinkedIn a message letting them know you appreciate them and all that they do.

Days to go: 254





No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.