By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Success!


Day 72


Success is a journey, not a destination.”
~ Ben Sweetland

I use to fantasize about the day that I was finally a successful author. However, I've since realized that everyone’s definition of success is different. There is no set definition of exactly when someone is successful. 

Do you define success by fame? 

Happiness? 

Income? 

And if so, how much? 

I've also noticed that as I progress in the world, my own definition of success changes. Basically, we will never be successful enough in our own eyes – and if we are, then we probably won’t stay there. Success isn't a destination, we will never arrive. But if we keep working towards it, we’ll always be headed in the right direction. 

Marketing prompt:


Search for awards that your book might qualify and enter your book for at least one of them.

Days to go: 293





No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.