By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Hero



Day 70


“Follow your passion, and find a great mentor.”
~ Jeff Bell

Do you have a mentor writing or marketing mentor? I do. I mentioned her once already, but Shelley Hitz has showed me so much of the writing and marketing world. Without her encouragement and gentle pushes in the right direction, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. And I’m a firm believe that everyone needs someone just like her.

Writing and marketing are so much easier when there is someone there, not only just to hold you accountable, but also to encourage you along the way. Even when you’re doing what you love, it can be easy to get distracted or discouraged, mentors help you to keep your chin up and keep on keeping on.

Marketing prompt:


If you don’t already have a writing or marketing mentor, think about finding one. If you do have a mentor, send them an e-mail or other note telling them thank you for all that they've done (and continue to do) for you.

Days to go: 295




Like the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.