Each year book marketing expert, D’vorah Lansky hosts an online conference for authors.
This year’s conference is called: “eBook Publishing Boot Camp” and each of the workshop leaders will focus their presentation on an aspect of the eBook Publishing process.
eBook Boot Camp Workshops Include:
· Creating your eBook with Jim Edwards
· Publishing to Kindle with Val Waldeck
· Publishing to Nook, Kobo, and Smashwords with David Wogahn
· Print-on-Demand Revolution with John S. Rhodes
· Grow Your Business with Teleseminar with Bob Jenkins
· How to Create a Course, and Earn, with Udemy with Alex Mozes
· Surprise Workshop with Dr. Jeanette Cates
· Share Your Book with Google Hangouts with Jason Matthews
· Become a Kindle Bestseller in 30 Minutes a Day with Connie Ragen Green
· Successful Book Launch Strategies with Shelley Hitz and Heather Hart
· Leveraging Influencers to Sell More Books with Susan Baroncini-Moe
· How to Build a Buzz for your eBook with Sandra Beckwith
The Best Part?
Besides the fact that it will be chalked full of useful information, Shelley Hitz and I are teaching the workshop, “Successful Book Launch Strategies" - This is my very first teleseminar and I'd love for you to join me!
Admission is currently priced at $67 for an early bird special – but will be rising to the normal fee of $197 before the event starts in April.
The sooner you get your ticket the better!
Just go to http://bit.ly/epublishbootcamp to sign up.
Want more information?
The conference runs from April 16th-25th and workshops will be available for re-play at your convenience.
You can get even more details at: http://bit.ly/epublishbootcamp
And now for our daily marketing segment:
“Seize the day”
There’s no time like the present to market your book. Don’t put off to tomorrow what you can complete today. Any other clichés that you want to include will work just fine, so long as you get the point. Marketing your book every day can seem to get old and not feel as important after awhile, but making the most out of today, will make for a brighter tomorrow. ;)
Record a short portion of your book as a podcast or YouTube video.
Days to go: 281