By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Says Who?


Day 85


“Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.”
~ King Solomon

When we’re busy promoting our books, it can start to get confusing about whether we’re calling our selves wonderful, or just trying to get our books into the hands of readers. Sharing reviews is a popular way to market our books, but getting new reviews can sometimes be tough. I've had books go months without having a new review posted, and then have 5 new ones all posted within a week for the same book. Sharing the same reviews over and over, can make your advertising seem stale, but having quotes from real people still gives you more pull than just asking your following to take your word for it.

Marketing prompt:


Submit your book to a book review site such as Readers’ Favorite.

I submitted my very first book there and got a 5 star review on it. You can read that review here.

But I also wanted to let you know that my book, 21 Teen Devotionals... for Girls! is FREE today on Amazon. So get yourself a copy, share it with a friend - help me spread the word!

...Please?


Days to go: 280



No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.