By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

E-mail Marketing

Day 62


“E–mail lists work!”

Do you have an e-mail list? I love e-mail marketing. I have seen great results from it in the past, and I know it works – and works well. Some of my best marketing results have been from e-mail lists. Building a list of readers who want to hear what you have to say is probably the single most valuable thing you can do as an author. You can use this to announce sales, give away free short stories, or announce new books. No matter what you use your e-mail list for, it really is a marketing method you don’t want to give up.

For more information about e-mail marketing, read my chapter in "Indie Author Book Marketing Success." 

Marketing prompt:


If you have an e-mail list, draft an e-mail about your book to send out. Make sure it isn't spammy, but tell them about a sale or good reason to buy your book.

If you don’t have an e-mail list, start one.

Days to go: 303


Like the blog?
Get the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.