By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Reach For It!



Day 63

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
~ Bill Cosby

When I hosted my first Q&A session, I was scared. I was terrified that someone would ask me something I couldn't answer or that I would just look like a fool. Well, that didn't happen. I now host Q&A sessions monthly in a private book marketing community for Self-Publishing-Coach.com. The point isn't that I was able to do it, the point is that if I would have let my fear control me, I wouldn't have been able to do it.
You can’t let your fear of failure keep you from reaching your dreams. If you really want to reach the stars, you have to leave your fear of heights behind.

Marketing prompt:


Host a Q&A session with readers. Let them ask you questions about your writing process or your book.

Days to go: 302



Like the blog?
Get the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.