By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Running a Marathon


Day 61

“The book marketing game is not a race…”
~ Novel Publicity

Don’t become overwhelmed by trying to do everything to market your book at one time. 365 days is a long time, and you’re not that far in – but you’re making a dent. Each day is a step in the right direction, and a day closer to our finish line.

Pay close attention to where you are and what you've come through to get this far. Watch your statistics to see if it’s making a difference.

Marketing prompt:


Evaluate your statistics to make sure your marketing is pushing you in the right direction.
Days to go: 304



Like the blog?
Get the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.