By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Who Do You Think You Are?


“Today I will be a successful sales professional, and I will learn something today that will make me even more professional tomorrow.”
~ Zig Ziglar

Zig Ziglar is awesome. His quotes are always encouraging and motivational – and he’s usually right on target. You are what you think you are. When you wake up, do you dread working on book marketing, or do you confidently say that you will successfully market your book, and learn something to help you market your book better in the future? The choice really is yours. You control your day, and your mindset will control your outcome.

Marketing prompt:


Decide to successfully market your book today. Take the needed steps to do so. Write a press release, publish a blog post – whatever you do, get yourself in the mind frame to be successful.

Day #46
Days to go: 319

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.