By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Change It Up


Insanity is the belief that you can keep on doing what you've been doing and get different results
~ Alcoholics Anonymous

Doing what we have been doing is easy. We know how to do it. But we have to realize that if we continue doing it, we will continue to see the same results. If we want to increase our exposure and sales, we have to add to it, change it up, and do more.

If what you have been doing isn’t working for you, it’s time to change. If what you have been doing is working for you, why not maximize it for even better results? You will never grow as an author or as a marketer if you never do anything new.

One new marketing tactic that I'm trying is audio books. My book, "Book Marketing 101" is now available as an audio book on Amazon.com. You can purchase your copy or listen to a sample at: http://amzn.to/Ydp2ad

Marketing prompt:


Pick a marketing activity that you haven’t tried yet from the list in Chapter 3 of "A Year of Book Marketing - Part 1" or my blog post "21 Ways to Market Your Book" to complete this week.

Days to go: 318


No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.