By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Keep Your Eyes Open


Day 58


Keep your eyes open. Constant opportunities present themselves all over…
~ Judy Cullins

What book marketing opportunities have you seen lately? I generally have to learn to limit myself as there are so many opportunities popping up every day. Someone might post in a forum about looking for guest bloggers for their blog. Someone else might be hosting a group promotion that I can enter a book in. Another author might be interviewing authors, and someone else might be tweeting about books.

Opportunities for marketing your book are everywhere – you just have to keep your eyes open so that you can catch them.

Marketing prompt:


Sift through the forums or social media today until you find an opportunity for promoting your book.

Days to go: 307

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.