By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chasing Dreams


Day 59


“Success lies in the heart, and is activated by the hope that lies in the dream.”
~ Doug Firebaug

Success comes from chasing dreams. If we really want something, we will make it happen. We recently moved into a new house. There are boxes everywhere, but I had a dream of completing this book before Christmas, so by golly the boxes can wait! Will I be successful? Absolutely.

You can do anything that you put your mind to – if you really want to. If you don’t really want to, well, that’s another story. Goals change over time. Dreams evolve or morph into something new. I once dreamed of being published by a certain publishing house, but that’s not so important to me now. I have other dreams. Sure, I might pursue that dream again someday, but not now. Have your dreams been changing?

Marketing prompt:


Look over your book marketing goals. Are you getting any closer to reaching them? Evaluate your book marketing plan to reflect any changes that might have occurred in the past 2 months.

Days to go: 306

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.