By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Good, Old Fashioned, Hard Work


Day 52


Opportunities are usually disguised by hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
~Ann Landers

It seems odd to quote Ann Landers in relationship to book marketing, but I couldn't have said it better myself. Most book marketing opportunities require work on your part – hard work. Nothing just markets itself. Even if you are invited to be part of a group promotion that someone else is running, it still requires work on your part to help it succeed.

I can't tell you how many hours I put into compiling, editing and formatting all of the submissions for "Indie Author Book Marketing Success." The additional hours I put into creating promotional material and putting together bonus packs almost doubled that - but it was worth it! Our launch has been a huge success. The book hit #1 in both of its categories on Amazon during the first day of the launch and is still siting there.


Today is the last official day of the launch, but there's still time to claim your bonuses. So I encourage you to stop by our launch page and enter to win: http://products.self-publishing-coach.com/indie-author-book-marketing-success

Marketing prompt:

Don’t pass things up just because you will be required to work. Check your calendar and see if you have the time to realistically complete the work required.

Days to go: 313

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.