By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Day #53


Day 53


“Don’t give up before you get off your feet. Put the time in to learn what you can, build relationships, and develop quality content.”
~Heather Hart

Marketing is hard. The beginning stages are usually the worst as you don’t always have your feet firmly planted on the ground, but if you put in the time to learn. If you put in the time it takes to build relationships and develop your content, it gets easier. It’s kind of like the saying, practice makes perfect. You may never be perfect at marketing your book – I’m not sure there is such a thing. But you can grow as a marketer each and every day if you put in the time.

Marketing prompt:

Spend an extra 10 minutes today working on your book marketing. Whether you are writing blog posts or a novella, put in the time needed to get it done.

Days to go: 312

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.