By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Optimizing Amazon


For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?”
~ James Allen

I’m not really sure where I first heard the above quote by James Allen, and I’m not sure he was talking about marketing – but it fits. Why are you marketing your book? Why not? Why shouldn’t you be the one to do it? Why not work on it right now? The answers are simple. You should market your book so that people can read it. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t market it. There is no one better than you to market your book. And there’s no time like the present. To quote Nike – “Just do it!”

Marketing prompt:

Today's marketing prompt is to optimize your Amazon experience.

My friend and colleague, Shelley Hitz published a new book back in October entitled, “Marketing Your Book on Amazon.” The book was an instant success, and now has been added as a valuable bonus to her “Amazon for Authors” course that she sells on Self-Publishing-Coach.com. Here’s a little bit about the book:
“Marketing Your Book On Amazon” will help you optimize your book sales page, choose the best book categories and more – setting up a solid foundation for all your marketing efforts. Follow the steps in this book to set up your book for success.
Not only will you get all the content within this Kindle book, but you will also get access to a 27 minute bonus video Shelley recorded for you.  She wants you to be successful in your book marketing efforts and so in this video, she shows you on her computer screen exactly how she optimizes her books on Amazon after publication.
Here’s some of the praise that her book has received so far:
“I’m a self-published author who has sold tens of thousands of books on Amazon.com. I only wish I has access to Shelley Hitz’s book, “Marketing Your Book On Amazon” years ago. In it, Shelley shares many tips I had to figure out my self through trial and error; she also shares tips new to me that will help me going forward...”
- Tony Eldridge, Author of The Samson Effect, The Lottery Ticket, and Conducting Effective Twitter Contests, Blog.MarketingTipsforAuthors.com
 - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
“Marketing Your Book with Amazon is the simplest guide for using Amazon’s powerful marketing systems to sell more books. I can guarantee that even if you’ve published a multitude of books and have them listed on Amazon, you’re missing at least one (or like me, five or six) key components to sell more books and make Amazon do the work for you...”
- Kristen Eckstein, International award-winning speaker and two-time best-selling author, UltimateBookCoach.com
This book normally sells for $6.99 on it’s own, but is absolutely free when you purchase “Amazon for Authors” along with some other great bonuses: 



<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/VTPgti4DdNo92caf6a8c4beba8abd6134c8129868cc.htm">LinkedTube</a>


Days to go: 317

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.