By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day #17


“Set aside 30 minutes every day (I know you’re busy, and I KNOW it sounds like a lot of time, but it’s important) to read other people’s blogs and write comments on the posts.”
~Erin MacPherson

It’s back to that relationship building thing again. Networking is just a huge part of book marketing and there’s really no way around it. Connecting with other authors and readers online – especially on blogs – can build relationships that last forever. You might not believe me, but there are some blogs and forums that I followed 3 years ago, that have been deleted or I have drifted away from, and I still connect with the authors or other members via e-mail or on Facebook – which means that they are still connected to me as well, and yes, they have read some of my books.

Marketing prompt:

While you are working on setting up a marketing campaign, it can be easy to let everything else fall by the weigh side. Don’t let your networking slip. Make sure that you take the time to visit blogs and forums in your niche to maintain your online presence and build relationships.

Days to go: 348

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.