By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Christian Survey


We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you
not only the gospel of God but our lives as well,
because you had become so dear to us.
~1 Thessalonians 2:8

While I am a mutlitasking author, when I really get into writing a book, it seems to consume me for a time. Thus, 1 Thessalonians 2:8 has started to become part of me. Am I really delighted to share the gospel with those that I love? What about my life? I know that I desire to, but thus far I know that I have fallen short. I'm praying that this book helps me to change that, to tell others what I have longed to for so long. But I'm also praying that God uses it to change me. To help me delight in sharing my faith and life with others in a whole new way. 

Today I wanted to ask you for some help: In putting together my outline for "Faith Talk" I came up with a few questions that I was hoping to get some feedback on so I created a survey. It's four short questions, that are sadly not multiple choice. If you've got a minute or two, I'd love to hear from you: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DNC33W2






I'm linking up with Word-Filled Wednesday over at Internet Cafe Devotions. 
Check it out for more Word-Filled posts by visiting: http://internetcafedevotions.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by. It has been a while since I have posted with WFW, and I am so thankful to see new faces.

    I love the pic you chose and how you show sharing the gospel through the eyes of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great questions. I've been reading the Bible straight through... What an insightful challenge. I honestly did not know if I would make it through Numbers - I know completely understand why it is called Numbers - ha! But I also read my daily scriptures and devotions. God bless you on your book endeavor! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.