By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vacation Catch-up

Somehow, I wasn't as prepared for vacation as I thought I was. I missed several blog posts that I thought that I had pre-written, but obviously hadn't... I had a very relaxing week thinking that everything was running smoothly without me... but now that I'm back, I'm playing vacation catch-up.

Before my mom gets here on Friday for her visit, I have to finish the devotional book that I have been working on, catch-up on my Bible study, edit the press release that I posted before I left, catch-up on my blogging (that I thought was done), write a newsletter, put together interview questions, and complete a sample edit. That doesn't include everything that I'm behind on, just the non-negotiable things that absolutely HAVE to be finished. So, I have roughly 48 hours... what do you think, can I do it?

All good things must come to an end. Above is a photo of us with my in-laws from our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.