By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Help Needed!

This month I am finishing up my second book of devotions for teen girls, and starting a devotional book for authors! But I need your help. I haven't a clue what to name my author devotional book, so I thought I would ask you. Here's a few ideas:


Writing for Christ: A Devotional Book for Authors
Encouraging the Encourager: Devotions for Christian Authors
Devoted to Christ: Encouragement for the Christian Author

What do you think? Do you like any of those, or could you recommend a different title? I'd love to hear from you!


_________________________________

Also, this week I worked hard on editing and formatting a different book. You can check it out at: Amazon.com

*It's only $0.99. I highly recommend it (honestly, this was a volunteer project for me because I support it so much). If you do purchase a copy, please leave a positive review. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.