By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Free on Kindle

I'm excited to share with you that the latest book project that I was privileged to help with as well as my devotional book for teen girls are BOTH free on Kindle today and tomorrow.

Unshackled and Free: True Stories of Forgiveness by CJ and Shelley Hitz was release earlier this week, and has already generated some amazing reviews. A follow up book to their best selling "Forgiveness Formula: Finding Lasting Freedom in Christ", "Unshackled and Free" is exactly what it says it is, true stories of forgiveness. Over 33 people came together to share their personal stories of forgiveness in this beautiful collection. From forgiving spouses and parents, to murderers and convicts, these stories of forgiveness will touch your soul, and point you down the road of true forgiveness.

I highly encourage you to head over today or tomorrow (March 7th and 8th) and get your free Kindle copy. But then again, I would also highly recommend purchasing a paperback copy just to keep on hand. Either way, I'm confident that this book will bless you.

And, while I'm promoting books, "Teen Devotionals... For Girls!" is free on Kindle today and tomorrow as well. This is your last chance to get a free copy, as we won't be renewing our contract with KDP select - the program that allows us to give it away for free on specific days.  

~On a side note, I'm hoping to have Teen Devotionals...For Girls! Vol. 2 ready for publication by the end of this month (God willing), so keep your eyes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.