By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, March 9, 2012

eBook Formatting

After formatting "Unshackled and Free: True Stories of Forgiveness" last week, I am on formatting overload. It's great to be busy! I have picked up several new clients, and it's just a joy to meet so many new people.


I don't know if any of you were following me when I first started formatting eBooks, but I originally loathed it. It's funny how things turn out. Once I figured out what I was doing, and go a little practice, it's actually one of my favorite things to do. God definitely knew what He was doing when He told me I had to persevere through the learning process.  I have also been helping other authors learn that process themselves through one of my side jobs (Self Publishing Coach Support Services), so I can't imagine where I would be if I had thrown in the towel.

Did you ever have a job that you disliked, but came to enjoy? Or a story of perseverance that you could share with me? I'd love to hear from you!

P.S. I learned how to format eBooks from Shelley Hitz' "Get Your Kindle eBook Done!". If you want to learn, I highly recommend it. But then again, you could also just hire me to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.