By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Publishing Terms 101

I wanted to take a moment to share with you about a book that I edited last year about this time.   Publishing Terms 101 by Carole Crosby was released in July of 2011. This was such a fun project to work on, even more so because my husband and I worked together. I was the editor, and he designed the cover.

This is such an amazing tool for any author to have, no matter what method of publishing they use! Carole has taken publishing terms and abbreviations and defined them so that you won't be left scratching your head. If you have ever found yourself there, I highly recommend it. She isn't out to get rich and has the eBook priced at just $2.99.

You can learn more about Carole Crosby at her website:
Live Your Life Boldly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.