By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, February 3, 2012

HootSuite

I discovered HootSuite last weekend, and I am loving it! I don't know how I ever got by without it, it just simplifies things so much! 

I should be clear that I don't think that it should replace normal social media use, it should only be used as an added tool. For me, that means that I schedule a post or two on certain days for certain places, but then use social media as normal the rest of the time. This way, I can still re-post my friends material, without seeming like a spammer by over posting, but if there is ever a day when I can't get to my computer, I know I'm not absent all together. I just love the comfort of knowing that my online presence is enhanced without me running to my computer every morning at 8am to get my morning posts in. Plus, I can manage both of my Twitter accounts, and my Facebook account and pages from the same place. No logging out and re-logging in just to post one thing and move on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.