By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Word of the Week...

I have been debating on the continuation of the word of the week posts. I like the idea of challenging others to be better writers, however,I haven't gotten any feedback whatsoever, and I know a few other sites that to synonyms, so I'm debating over other possibilities. So I have a question for you! What kind of writing challenges (if any) do you like?

For next week, I will be compiling a list of places on the net where you can find different writing challenges (please feel free to leave me a comment if you have one you want included).

If you have been enjoying the word of the week challenge, please let me know, other wise, I will probably discontinue it. Daily Writing Tips offers synonyms almost daily, along with other similar tips. You can visit their site at www.dailywritingtips.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.