By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Are You Relevant?

“What makes content engaging is relevancy. You need to connect the contact information with the content information.”
~ Gail Goodman, President and
CEO of Constant Contact

For the longest time I had all of my book marketing separate from my content. It was almost like I was afraid to mix marketing into “the good stuff” – but “the good stuff” is the best marketing there is. By adding a link to the end of your blog post to your book, or writing an article and including your web-address, your marketing your book. But without that little link, your “good stuff” isn't going to help your book sales.

Marketing prompt:



Promote yourself as a local author. Consider contacting any bookstores within an hour of your home. You can offer to do events or signings as you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.