By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Someday...

Day 205

“There are only seven days in a week, and someday isn't one of them.”
~ Origin Unknown

I don't know if you are anything like me, but my to-do list is crazy long – but my someday list is even longer. Someday I’m going to ask the local drug store about consignment options. Then there’s the dangerous list of somedays: someday before school starts I’m going to launch my new website. Setting deadlines for your marketing is awesome – but only if you know when you can/will have time to work on it.

Marketing prompt:


Evaluate your someday list. Is there anything that you need to move to your to-do list to make sure it gets done?


Days to go: 160

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.