By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm An Author

Day 187


“Online networking is a wonderful way to meet people who share your interests, develop relationships with peers and potential customers, and ultimately increase book sales.”
~ Dana Lynn Smith 

Online networking is one of the easiest ways to meet new people. You can jump on a forum and quickly find someone in your niche with similar interests. It’s awesome. But to get the greatest potential out of that, we have to know how to work it to our advantage. You can spend all day online and not increase your book sales at all. You could meet 1000 people, but if you never tell them that you’re an author you’re really just wasting your time.

Marketing prompt:


Pick one of your favorite quotes from your book or blog and turn it into a quote photo to share on Pinterest or another social media site. Make sure to note that you are the author and include your book title or web address on the photo.

Here's one from one of my books (I add the book title, etc. to the description section):


Days to go: 178

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.