By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Discrete Marketing

Day 182


“Get out there and sell yourselves.”
~ Barbara Vey

We all despise authors that shout, “Buy my book!” at the top of their lungs, but marketing in and of itself isn't bad – it’s good. There are discrete ways to market your books, as well as more in-your-face ways - and several options in between.

The journey of marketing our books should be a journey of finding the marketing tactics that fit our personality the best. But there are always some basic things that any author can do as well. So while you're on your way to finding yourself as a marketer, make sure to do some of the little things.

Marketing prompt:


Find 3-4 lists that your book would qualify for on GoodReads and add it to them. (http://www.goodreads.com/list)


Days to go: 183

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.