By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, June 3, 2013

You've Got To Give A Little


Day 154


“Giving back or giving forward is the one true law of marketing.”
~ John Kremer

Marketing is about giving readers a sample of your work or a reason to buy it. You've probably heard the saying, “give a little get a little.” I don’t know where that saying came from, but it would make a pretty good marketing plan. Give your readers a little bit of your content free, and they’ll give you a little bit of their money to get more (provided your original content was worth something). It’s the theory behind giving away free content – be it a sample chapter or even an entire book.

Marketing prompt:


Upload a chapter from your book to 1chapterfree.com.

Days to go: 211

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.