By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Recipe For Success

Day 180


“Most of us wouldn't cook an entree for the first time without following a recipe, and having a marketing plan for your book can make the difference between success and falling flat.”
~ Paula Krapf

Over the 6 months, you've learned a lot about marketing – and maybe even a little bit about yourself and your book. The most important thing I hope you take away from this challenge is a marketing plan. You've built the habits to successfully market your book, just stick to it. Keep planning, keep marketing.

Marketing prompt:


Get a calendar to record your book marketing for next 6 months and start planning. You might also look for part 2 of this book.


Days to go: 185

P.S. If you've been following this blog for the past 6 months, you've read the entirety of Part 1 of "A Year of Book Marketing" - I'd love it if you would take a moment to review it on Amazon for me here

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.