By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Make It Happen



“Where there is a will, there is a way”
~Origin Unknown

If you desire to sell books, you will. You just have to keep at it. I’m hoping that since you started this challenge your sales have increased, but we’re still not even half way through. Make sure you’re tracking your marketing efforts so you know which ones are working for you. If my daily marketing prompts don’t fit with your marketing plan, skip them and do what you need to do.

Marketing prompt:


Ask another author about doing a cross promotion.

Days to go: 213

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.