By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Quality Control



“Give them quality. That’s the best kind of advertising.”
~ Milton Hershey, Founder of the
Hershey Chocolate Company

Everyone knows and loves Hershey bars (if you don’t you can mail me any that you get). Milton Hershey knew what he was doing. He delivered quality – and it’s stayed that way ever since. He didn't sacrifice quality for a cheaper price, and it’s paid off. People trust the name Hershey because they know what they are going to get. Do you deliver that kind of quality in your marketing?

Marketing prompt:


Read through your previously published books to see if you need to do any more editing or formatting.

Days to go: 214

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.