By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Think Like A Customer



“Think like a customer.”
~ Paul Gillin

It can be easy for us as authors to lose touch with our readers. Instead of writing for them, we write to them. We tell them what we want them to hear, not what they want to hear. We pitch them instead of woo them – and they can tell the difference.

Marketing prompt:


Participate in a blog hop where someone else comes up with the topic (make sure it’s related to your niche).

Days to go: 232

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.