By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm An Author


Day 123


Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.”
~ Charles Kettering

I always kind of liked the quote, “If you believe it you can be it.” I don’t know where it originated, but I totally believe that our mindset plays a part in our success. When we have faith that we will succeed, we are far less likely to fail. However, if we believe we are going to fail, we rarely succeed.

What’s your marketing mindset look like? Do you believe that you are capable of marketing and selling your books? If not, it’s time to start believing it.

Marketing prompt:


Tell someone that you meet today that you are an author and what you write.

Days to go: 242



No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.