By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Time...


Day 102


“The lesson I learned is that my time must be budgeted or bad things will happen.”
~ Sheila Clover English

Ah, Sheila, you and me both, girl! Budgeting your time accordingly is ooberly important (yes, I know that’s not a real word and I don’t care). Yesterday I talked about strategy and timing, but today it’s time management. In order to complete your strategy in a timely manner, you have to manage your time correctly. I failed at that recently. I had a great plan. It was laid out to be flawless. And then I realized how poorly I laid out the timeline leading up to my flawless plan. Instead of working out last minute kinks, I ended up working my butt off just trying to get the key components of my plan finished on time. Not. Fun.

Marketing prompt:


Check over your planned activities and your allotted time between now and when they happen. Do you have enough time to get them finished? Make sure to factor in unordinary days (like the kids being home from school, or vacations). Instead of working on something new today, spend your time on a marketing campaign or idea that you already have in the making.

I've personally used Productivity Coach Software to help me stay on task and budget my time. You can check it out to see if it's something you'd be interested in here.
Days to go: 263





No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.