By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Key


Day 117


Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking your potential.
~ Liane Carlos

I never would have believed that someone would speak out against today’s motto of the smartest and strongest rule, but Liane Carlos sure did with her quote. Strength and intelligence are important, but even if you have those, they are worth nothing if you don’t put in the effort. It goes back to the old tortoise and the hair race. Slow and steady wins the race.

Marketing prompt:


Don’t take on anything new today, instead, just keep plugging at things you’re already doing.

Days to go: 248





No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.