By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Not Too Late

Day 114

“It's never too late”
~Origin Unknown

There are a few times in my life where I've looked back and wondered why I didn't do something different. Everyone loves learning that I went to college not for an English Major, but for a degree in Automotive Technology. That’s right, I’m a grease monkey – or I was for a while. For the past few years, I've considered going back to school to get that highly esteemed English Major, or maybe even a degree in marketing (my husband has one of those). I know it’s not too late, but I’d have to be making a lot more money from book sales before I could afford to put myself back through school.

I don’t know where you are in your writing life, but if there’s something that you really want to do, you have to know that it’s never too late. It’s not too late to go back to school. It’s not too late to write another novel or in another genre. It’s never too late to do what you want to do (unless of course you want to be a swimsuit model...).

Marketing prompt:


Evaluate your writing and marketing goals and make sure you don’t leave off any that you think that it’s too late to accomplish. You might need to make them 5 year goals, but if you start working towards them now, you can do it.

Days to go: 251


No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.