By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy is Good


Day 92


“A happy customer is the greatest advertisement.”
~ Andy Sernovitz



Happy readers love telling other readers about good books – that’s why book reviews are so popular. When I read a really good book, I save it for my mom or recommend it on Facebook. I might even pin it on Pinterest. That’s free advertising for the author. If you wrote a good book, and have it priced right, people will tell others about it – there’s no doubt about it.

Marketing prompt:


Share an excerpt from your book on your blog or via e-mail (maybe even in a Facebook note).

Days to go: 273




No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.