By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Believe It


Day 91



Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
~ Dr. Joyce Brothers

Success is a state of mind. Do you agree with that? I wouldn't have when I first got started in the world of book marketing, but now I would have to say that it’s true. If you think that you are successful, then you can’t be wrong. You might not be as successful as someone else, but that’s not what matters. No one else’s opinion of you is as important as your own opinion of you.

Marketing prompt:


Offer to give something away when your Facebook page (or Twitter following) reaches X amount of likes (or followers). It could be as simple as a copy of your book or an Amazon gift card.


Days to go: 274


No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.