By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

They're Watching You


Day 76


 “More than anything else, I think prospects, customers and citizens watch what you do more than they listen to what you say.”

~ Seth Godin

Well said, Mr. Godin, well said. How often do we decide what we think or what our actions will be based on appearances – not words? We've all seen people whose actions betrayed their words, and we aren't fooled. If you say that you’re book is funny, they are going to evaluate the truth based on the cover photo and your author photo – not take your word for it. Our marketing has to be in line with our final product. It’s how we generate the right readers.

Marketing prompt:


If you have a physical book, host a giveaway on GoodReads. If you only have eBooks, consider hosting a giveaway on your blog or website.

Days to go: 289

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.